Tour to this part of the country will help students understand both Mughal Architecture and Maru-Gurjara (Chalukya Style) of architecture. A great exposure for students to learn how intricate the designs of few sites are and the precision with which they were built. An opportunity to get inspired to create new architectural designs!
Day 1: 1st Heritage City of India
Start the tour with India’s first UNESCO Heritage City. Visit places like Jama Mosque & Sidi Bashir Mosque to understand the Mughal architecture.
Visualize how it was built, the Adalaj Stepwell, and sketch it out!
Day 2: Lothal- An Indus Valley Civilization
Witness the excavation site of this ancient civilization that was planned and built centuries ago. Get awestruck by the remains and planning that are still intact
Day 3: Rani ki Vav
This UNESCO World Heritage Site was built in 11th Century was excavated in 1980’s. Intricately carved throughout, it’s a paradise for architecture students to witness such a grandeur and steal ideas from it.
Get sunk in this marvel and feel the architecture come alive!
Later visit Modhera Sun Temple, famous for its Maru-Gurjara (Chalukya Style) of architecture
Day 4: Time to Return!
After witnessing the royalty of this Heritage City it’s time to head back home with lots of intricate sketches and novel ideas for future projects!
- Stay on Quad Sharing basis.
- Hotel meals on Buffet basis
- On every 25 members 1 member can travel completely free of cost
- Special meals for Jain students on request basis
- Minimum 1 Industry visit included in the package
- Exclusive Students learning worksheets (Students describes about the learning experience in that report)
- All Entry Charges to tourist spots included
- On every 25 members 1 experienced Industrialvisits.in team member will accompany the group
- Semi Deluxe luxury buses included. Bus images to be shared before the visit
- First-aid kits to be carried for any emergency
- Exclusive Bag Tags from Industrialvisits.in to ensure safety of respective luggage’s
- Student activities like DJ, team building, trust building to be included on special requests
- Insurance included in the package
- Railway Fares/Airfares can be included on request basis
- Any luggage/portage charges
- Adventure activities such as river rafting, bungee jumping etc
- Small cars charges where buses are not allowed to travel
- Railway meals can be added on special request basis
- Minimum 25% of trip amount to be deposited for the trip confirmations
- Registration amount of 25% are non-refundable
- 50% of the total trip cost to be deducted for cancellations within 60 days of the trip
- 75% of the total trip cost to be deducted for cancellations within 45 days of the trip
- 100% of the total trip cost to be deducted for cancellations within 15 days of the trip
- 100% payment to be deposited before the last day of the trip
- Payment terms shall be shared in the MOU