1. Information we collect:
- Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country and ip address.
- Payment and billing information: We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method for providing offline services. We NEVER collect your credit card/debit card number or credit card/debit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card/debit card on our website. Credit card/debit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner ___________.
- Information you post: We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to campusdost.com.
- Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears automatically after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Website. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running. This will help us improve our website services.
2. We collect information in different ways:
- We collect information directly from you: We collect information directly from you when you register to our services. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties: For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
3. Use of your personal information:
- We may use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of you registration on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We may use information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to confirm your registration and also to answer queries.
- We may use information to improve our products and services: We might use your information to customize your experience with us.
- We may use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We may use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
- We may use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or registration purposes.
4. Sharing of information with third-parties:
- We may share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors.
- We may share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide service, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- Children can only use our services under the supervision of their parents/legal guardians and we always suggest minors (under the age of 13) not to submit any personal information to us or use the service.
6. Updates to this policy:
- From time to time we may change our privacy practices. We will notify you of any material changes to this policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Please check our site periodically for updates.
7. Data Integrity:
- At Campusdost, we only use Personal Information as needed for the purposes for which it was collected or where you have consented to our use of Personal Information relating to you. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information we store and use is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If you discover that Personal Information or other data pertaining to you is inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date, please update your account information or contact us as outlined below.
8. Your acceptance of these terms:
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
9. Contacting us:
Office No: 06,
5th Floor, CoworkZone
Plot No: 63, Kavuri Hills phase-1,
Jubilee Hills P.O.
Ph no: +91-9705580693